All-On-4 Dental Implants – Marysville, WA
Quicker Solution for a Healthier Smile
At Allen Creek Family Dentistry, our team is here to provide patients with extensive tooth loss the opportunity to enjoy a healthier, longer-lasting smile with All-On-4 in Marysville. While traditional dental implants require adequate jawbone density, All-On-4 dental implants in Marysville, WA give patients who have experienced bone shrinkage over time the chance to achieve the same great results without the additional bone graft or sinus lift. Also, at our dental office in Marysville, patients who undergo this type of care can remain in one convenient location because the entire process is completed in-house, under one roof! If you are interested in learning more about All-On-4, contact us today to schedule an appointment.
How Do All-On-4 Dental Implants Work?
All-On-4 uses only four dental implants to support a custom-made denture. Instead of requiring patients to have ample bone density to place between 4-8 titanium posts, our team will only use four, strategically placing them in the densest areas to ensure maximum support. Two of the posts (posterior) will be angled at 45 degrees, as this will allow for greater stability once the denture is put into place.
While a bone graft or sinus lift can help to strengthen the weakened areas of the bone, these additional procedures not only add more time to the overall process but will also cause you to spend more on your new smile. If you are looking to achieve a new smile quicker and without the add-on procedures, All-On-4 can be an ideal solution.
Am I a Candidate for All-On-4 Dental Implants?
If you are living with extensive tooth loss and have an entire row of missing teeth, there is a good chance you can qualify for All-On-4. Of course, your implant dentist in Marysville must meet with you for an initial consultation to determine your eligibility. After examining your smile and gauging your oral and overall health to ensure no additional problems are occurring (i.e., gum disease), we will determine if All-On-4 is a possible solution to help you meet your desired goals.
Even if your jawbone is lacking in certain areas, our team will identify the strongest parts of your bone and prepare a plan that will allow for implants to be put into place. With All-On-4, you do not have to settle for traditional solutions like regular dentures.
What Are the Benefits of All-On-4 Dental Implants?
When choosing All-On-4, you will discover the benefits are many. Although there are only four dental implants in Marysville, you will enjoy great advantages as a result, some of which include:
- An easy-to-clean and maintain prosthetic that does not require special cleaning supplies or dental adhesives to hold them in place.
- A stable and durable prosthetic that allows you to eat the foods you love without the worry or embarrassment of having your teeth fall out while surrounded by others.
- Greater jawbone stimulation, as your dental implants will prevent additional bone shrinkage each time you bite down or chew.
- Prosthetics that appear natural and feel comfortable in your mouth.
All-On-4 vs. Traditional Dental Implants
When comparing All-On-4 to traditional dental implants, it might seem as if they are the same; however, when you begin to break down their capabilities, you will find there are a few unique differences, including:
- All-On-4 only requires four dental implants. Traditional dental implants can require up to eight titanium posts. With All-On-4, you can spend less because of the fewer implants.
- You do not need a bone graft or sinus lift with All-On-4. If you lack jawbone density and prefer traditional dental implants, you will be required to undergo preliminary treatment.
- All-On-4 allows you to achieve a fully functional smile much quicker. Not only can you bypass a bone graft or sinus lift procedure, but we may be able to put your new teeth on the same day as your oral surgery.